WHAT IS TULSI?
Tulsi (Holy Basil) Tulsi, also called Holy Basil, is one of the most sacred plants in India and is considered “The Queen of the Herbs” for its restorative and spiritual properties. Tulsi (also spelled Tulasi or Thulasi) has been used for thousands of years to support a healthy response to stress, natural detoxification, increase stamina, endurance and energy and restore balance and harmony. Our Tulsi Drops are not only delicious and organic, they are nature’s perfect rejuvenative. Modern research has classified…
Tulsi has a lot of benefits. It has super natural health curing qualities and helpful in all types of Allergies. It has beneficial effect on mind and body. It gives relaxation to mind and body. Scientists have also acknowledged the medicinal properties of tulsi. It keeps away the deadly fevers like Dengue, Malaria and Swine Flu etc .The intake of tulsi is the best way of intestine cleaning. It is very effective in any kind of gynae problem. Krishna tulsi is very effective in cough, cold, acidity, constipation, stomach pain, abdominal pain, and Viral or Seasonal fever, swelling in Lungs, hypertension, chest congestion, fatique, vomiting, obesity, arthritis, asthma, anemia, and ulcers. It removes the impurities of blood and increases the immunity of human body. It is very helpful in controlling diabetes. It has Anti-bacterial and Anti-viral Action.
How to Use
• 1 to 2 drop in a Glass of Water
• 1 to 2 drop in a Cup of Coffee
• 1 to 2 drop in a Cup of General Tea
• 1 to 2 drop in a Cup of Herbal Tea
An adult can take 8-10 drops per day in Tea, coffee, water, Salad etc. For ladies they can take its steam in lukewarm water with a soft cloth it will glow the face and is very helpful in face pimples.
Panch Tulsi is helpful in fighting against various health problems associated with Pollution & different infectious conditions like Asthma, Anemia, Migraine, Allergy problems, skin rashes, itchiness, flu etc. This is highly concentrated & natural extract of 5 basil leaves which are known to have life supporting properties. This possess highly anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-septic, anti-flu, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory & anti toxin properties.
Panch Tulsi is especially effective against invading bacteria & virus, Treats fungal infections & combats the harmful effects of the same.
Health benefits of Concentrated Nutritional Drops
• improves cholesterol levels and lower cardiovascular risks
• prevents liver damage and gastrointestinal problems
• Provides mental energy, motivation, and concentration. It also increases overall cognitive performance
• Detoxification the body
• helps to burn fat and promotes weight loss
• promotes growth, strength and stimulates memory
• boosts the oxygen circulation in the body, especially the brain, which in turn improved concentration
• reduces stress and maintenance of nervous system
• improves vision, immune system, and cell growth
• It also has neuroprotective benefits that can improve the health of neurons and supporting cells
• It slows down ageing process
Directions for use
Take 10 drops twice daily on an empty stomach or half an hour before meal. It can be mixed with drinking water or take straight followed with a glass of juice or water.
Please continue for 6-12 months regularly for optimum results.